Forums
The Immortals :: Forums :: Immortal Games :: Star Wars: The Old Republic :: Sw ToR PvP

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
PvP team 'Stripe'
Go to page  1 [2] 3
Moderators: Nemeses, Blounty, Sengar, Bobricka, The Immortals
Author Post
Wi'arl
Wed Feb 22 2012, 01:18AM
Registered Member #706
Wi'arl - Gunslinger "I defend at point X and dance"
Chranoc
Wed Feb 22 2012, 10:31AM
PvP
Registered Member #537
Chranoc - Annoying bastard (shadow inf)

Maresalu
Wed Feb 22 2012, 08:47PM
Registered Member #532
Hello to everyone!

Guild management put me in charge of this team tonight, so for the moment it seems we have already more people than needed. We'll have this sorted out until patch launch, system used so far will be first in first served, however PVP activity and dedication after that will be highly appreciated too.

Since rated warzones will have some extra requirements in terms of strategies but also gear, i would encourage all the team members to read the following thread in terms of balancing secondary attributes or 2 PVE pieces for best performance.

click

As you can see, the turining point for expertise is 550 at least, which should be easy to get now with champion gear. Also, i suggest you do (that is unless you have not done them yet) all the datacrons that improve your stats, even secondary ones (in rated WZ i am expecting that everything will count).

Also starting next week since i will be away for the upcoming weekend, we should move as a team during Ilum raids so we get to know eachother in battle.

Feel free to approach me with any questions or team related issues,

See you in the field,
Maresalu

By blaster be purged!
Lain
Thu Feb 23 2012, 07:34AM
Guild Officer

Registered Member #235
Gratz Maresalu :D

monco
Thu Feb 23 2012, 08:33AM
Registered Member #406
U all know the ranked 8 mad PvP team it,s totally another stuff than wz or open world PvP and it will be v difficult to gather all 8 members at a specified hour.And ofc it is better to have a diversity of classes in a 8 man (too many members in my opinion) PvP ranked team
Jameson
Thu Feb 23 2012, 03:02PM
Registered Member #734
And Id suggest a different time for getting together than ilum raids - when its practicaly unplayable for me and few others w 1-2 FPS...
Hotwired
Thu Feb 23 2012, 03:55PM
Registered Member #627
Who doesn't get low fps with 200 players on the screen?
Maresalu
Thu Feb 23 2012, 04:56PM
Registered Member #532
As i said, we'll start team accomodation probably after monday since i am away for a few days, but so far Ilum is the best bet in terms of as much team members showing up.

I have some experience with PVP team management, and what Monco said is very true, getting as many members at the same time will be a challenge.

As a preparation of ranked warzones, we could also start discussing about setting a time and at least 1 day /week in which we should try to queue 2 4 members subteams at the same time and hope for a full premade WZ.

By blaster be purged!
Orangeade
Thu Feb 23 2012, 06:21PM
Registered Member #785
monco wrote ...

U all know the ranked 8 mad PvP team it,s totally another stuff than wz or open world PvP and it will be v difficult to gather all 8 members at a specified hour.And ofc it is better to have a diversity of classes in a 8 man (too many members in my opinion) PvP ranked team

The difficulty depends on how bioware are doing the ranking system, i can only assume it will be very simular to how WoW did Rated BG's. I cant see a problem with getting 8 member's at the specified time if there is set days and dates in the raid planner and how long the raid will last (example being 2-3hours). From the 2 list's there is alot of interest in this so i dont think getting enough people there on time will be a problem. Diversity of classes is not allways a good thing (WoW example would be Frost Mage), and i can allready see teams rolling with 3-4 Sorc's as CC'ing is much easyer todo when there is no PuGs. :)
Altivo
Mon Mar 05 2012, 05:50PM
Registered Member #671
i think we need to reshuffle the teams, and make a good list about who are active enough to pvp

Alexamy
Tue Mar 06 2012, 09:27AM
Registered Member #629
I might Join aswell if there are any free spots.
I'm in Q for a position in this team anyway :)

[ Edited Tue Mar 06 2012, 09:28AM ]
Altivo
Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:54PM
Registered Member #671
Maresalu can you make a topic with people who wanna participate in pvp team, than make a team from this ppl.

hoonee
Tue Mar 06 2012, 02:52PM
Registered Member #768
i want to join.

hoonee - kinetic shadow
Maresalu
Tue Mar 06 2012, 04:06PM
Registered Member #532
Mates, the teams were originally designed with 10 members (2 for back-up purposes since it will be hard to have everyone online and without RL interferances).

However, as you might see now we have more than 8 subscribers and since 1.2 is not announced yet, i suggest that we should first check in the following weeks that the members that expressed
their intention to join the team are still available. So if you subscribed and are no longer interested or active in game, please let us know.

So i dont want to lead anyone like Hoonee to the idea that he will have a spot or that all the spots are taken, because we cannot say for sure who will be active and interested when 1.2 actually starts.

So for now i suggest that you dont subscribe anymore to one of the teams formed yet express your interest in rated WZ in a third possible team like Nem said last night.

We will deal with that i guess when 1.2 starts, but until we get confirmation from the first applicants that they are not interested anymore in the team, for now the team should be full.

Cheers for understanding

By blaster be purged!
Maresalu
Sat Mar 17 2012, 07:32AM
Registered Member #532
Hello guys,

I would like to have a quick recap of the people that are still interested in some ops scale pvp in Ilum until 1.2 kicks in (5-10+ people). If we are to try and make some duel style battles with other Sith guilds like Necrosis for instance i want to know how many people we can count on.

First i want a reply as in : Interested, still playing and or if you are only interested in rated PVP that comes in 1.2. Schedule will be made next week accordingly to your interest

Cheers,
Maresalu

By blaster be purged!
Go to page  1 [2] 3  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF