Forums
The Immortals :: Forums :: Immortal Games :: Star Wars: The Old Republic :: Sw ToR PvP

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
PVP Daytime Sesh
Moderators: Nemeses, Blounty, Sengar, Bobricka, The Immortals
Author Post
Vega
Fri Jan 27 2012, 10:23AM
Registered Member #320
Hello all, I realise that my role as a PVP Officer has thus far been a bit of a wet fart (some of you may enjoy a wet fart - that's your perogative but please go elsewhere :-p) Unfortunately for my gaming but fortunately for me this is with very good reason - click

Currently I'm struggling to level my toons, my main is hovering at level 34 and I have a few alts in the low levels but most of my playtime comes during the day. I realise that i'm not the only person in this position and with this in mind I'm going to start organising regular daytime PVP sessions with the lower levels in mind.

There are now 3 events booked in on the Raid planner for next week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings I will be heading to the Republic Fleet at 09:30 with a view to organising at 09:45 and jumping into Warzones at 10:00. These sessions are set for a time when I can more or less guarantee my attendance, future sessions will be at different times but those of you who want to be PVP'ing during the day need to feedback and let me know what works and what doesn't. If I can only organise the events and deputise someone to run the thing in my absence and run 2 or 3 sessions a day on 4 or 5 days of the week then thats no problem, it's tying down 2 hours where I can sit and commit to playing.

Thankyou for your attention, hopefully see you at the events!

V

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF