<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
News
Moderators: Nemeses, Blounty, Sengar, Lain, The Immortals
Author Post
Nemeses
Thu Mar 22 2018, 10:16AM
Founder

Registered Member #1
Neowiz has announced that the keenly-anticipated Bless Online will make its Steam Early Access debut in May 2018, though no more specific date is yet known.
To get players even more hyped for the opportunity to play the completely revamped MMORPG, Neowiz has sent out a stunning new trailer and published an all-new web site that is packed with information for budding players.

In addition, the team has presented the first details about the Emissary Program to "build & cultivate the community".

Read more at click

If you think you may partake in this game, and would like to do so within The Immortals family, please drop a answer in this thread.

Regards
Nemeses

We lived a thousand lives united we stand!
The Immortals
Mon Mar 26 2018, 07:46AM
Guild Admin

Registered Member #533
Game will be B2P, they say cash shop will only sell cosmetics, ..guess we will find out.

No pricing as of yet.

Thing is, was keen on this game a few years ago, they just taken to long to move it from the Korean market to western one.

Thinks its a big game, big as in lots to do well developed etc, but no idea if it will be fun!!

May already feel dated, though will still buy n try!!

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.”
Sheogorin
Mon Mar 26 2018, 02:30PM
Madgod
Registered Member #523
Honestly watched the game back in 2016ish and it seem like a downgrade to BDO and Tera least far as the combat goes, pretty genericlooking beyond the Charcreation

Nemeses
Wed Mar 28 2018, 07:49AM
Founder

Registered Member #1
Sheogorin wrote ...

Honestly watched the game back in 2016ish and it seem like a downgrade to BDO and Tera least far as the combat goes, pretty genericlooking beyond the Charcreation

Same here about watching this game from, way back, way back I first saw this game around 5/6 years ago, not so sure about it been a downgrade to BDO (a game I though was pants tbh)
my hopes for the game is not what they were but I will try it out and see, be nice if we can get a few to join, maybe set a few hours a night to run as a group!

We lived a thousand lives united we stand!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF