The Repopulation
Moderators: Nemeses, Blounty, Sengar, Lain, The Immortals
Author Post
The Immortals
Fri Dec 26 2014, 01:00PM
Guild Admin

Registered Member #533
Kick-start and website

The Repopulation is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. The action takes place on the planet Rhyldan, with the only known remaining human population fighting for their very existence. The indigenous life forms did not meet their colonization efforts with open arms. Worse yet, humans have managed to splinter themselves into warring factions.

It is a sandbox oriented MMORPG with an eye on innovation. Rather than forcing players down preset paths they are instead allowed to walk the path which they enjoy the most. With a variety of combat oriented and non-combat activities to pursue, we believe we’ve created a game that can stand the test of time.

Steam early access purchase
Buy The Repopulation SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 29 December -15% £25.49

A cheaper version, not sure if you get all the same stuff, direct from them ($33.99) which is just under £22

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.”
Nemeses
Fri Dec 26 2014, 01:01PM
Founder

Registered Member #1
Think I'm going to give this a go, look interesting and at £22/25 pretty cheap to have a look see.

We lived a thousand lives united we stand!
Sengar
Fri Dec 26 2014, 10:26PM
Senior Guild Officer

Registered Member #137
Crikey, this could almost be SWG. I like it already....
Nemeses
Sat Dec 27 2014, 11:40AM
Founder

Registered Member #1
Sengar wrote ...

Crikey, this could almost be SWG. I like it already....

That's pretty much what I thought, not around tomorrow till late so will either buy tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

We lived a thousand lives united we stand!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF