Wildstar - GRRRRanok WaRRRRior tank :D
Moderators: Nemeses, Blounty, Sengar, Bobricka, The Immortals
Author Post
The Wall
Tue May 27 2014, 07:30PM
The Immovable Rowsdower
Registered Member #2548
ARRRRR! (Warrior rage sounds)
I'm looking forward to tank the crap out of the end game content with you guys (if I will get accepted).
I already sent an application but I've also seen that people say hi here to and present themselves :)
1st thing that i expect from this game and from this guild is to have fun. I'd like to make new friends here and fight together in the world of Nexus.
I also plan on building some crap because I'm an architect in real life and I plan on being one here too :P
Walking the streets, I rarely see big ass rock skin architects wielding big ass swords, so if I want to be one here, who is there to stop me? :P
ARRRR again!
I also am 31 years old but sometimes I don't act like it, why act serious when life should be fun? Taking yourself too seriously is not fun either...
I play all games with my girlfriend (Ame) and she applied here too, so I hope you accept us both as a legendary "package" :D
I am also an aries so I have a bit of rowsdower in me, the Immovable Rowsdower tank

Cheers and I hope to see you soon in game!

The Wall -- your friendly architect-sword wielding-tank :)
Tyranade
Wed May 28 2014, 07:17AM
tyranade
Registered Member #1335
Welcome to both of you! :)
The Wall
Wed May 28 2014, 08:44AM
The Immovable Rowsdower
Registered Member #2548
Tanks and thanks :D
Nemeses
Wed May 28 2014, 03:41PM
Founder

Registered Member #1
Welcome tot he crew m8, sounds like you will fit right in, I'm older and act younger :D

We lived a thousand lives united we stand!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF