Sengar
Tue Apr 01 2014, 07:40PM
Senior Guild Officer

Registered Member #137
LIGHT ARMOR SKILLS - Focus on Spell Damage, Spell Resistance and Magicka Cost

Active

Annulment
• Creates damage shield for 20 second
• Player takes 50% less damage from spells while shield holds Light Armor Rank 22 60 magicka Instant Self

Morph:

Dampen Magic
• Player takes 50% less damage from spells while shield holds
• Shield strength increases by an additional 3% for each piece of light armor equipped (6% at rank IV) (Annulment Rank IV) 60 magicka Instant Self

or

Harness Magic
• Player takes 50% less damage from Spells while shield holds
• Restores magicka each time player absorbs spell damage
• This value is increased by 3% for each piece of light armor equipped (6% at rank IV) (Annulment Rank IV) 60 magicka Instant Self

Passive

Evocation
Rank I With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Reduces the magicka cost of spells by 1% per piece of light armor equipped Light Armor Rank 2 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Reduces the magicka cost of spells by 2% per piece of light armor equipped Light Armor Rank 10 -- -- --
Rank III With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Reduces the magicka cost of spells by 3% per piece of light armor equipped (Evocation Rank II) -- -- --

Recovery
Rank I With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Increases magicka regeneration by 2% per piece of light armor equipped Light Armor Rank 6 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Increases magicka regeneration by 4% per piece of light armor equipped Light Armor Rank 18 -- -- --

Spell Warding
Rank I With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Increases base spell resistance by 4% per piece of light armor equipped Light Armor Rank 14 -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Increases base spell resistance by 8% per piece of light armor equipped (Spell Warding Rank I) -- -- --

Prodigy
Rank I With a full set of Light Armor equipped: • Grants 5% chance for spells to cause critical damage while a light armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped Light Armor Rank 38 -- -- --
Rank II With a full set of Light Armor equipped: • Grants 10% chance for Spells to cause critical damage while a light armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped (Prodigy Rank I) -- -- --

Concentration
Rank I With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Player's spells ignore 3% of enemy spell resistance per piece of light armor equipped Light Armor Rank 42 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Light Armor equipped: • Player's spells ignore 6% of enemy spell resistance per piece of light armor equipped (Concentration Rank I) -- -- --

MEDIUM ARMOR SKILLS - Focus of dodge, sneak, critical and agility

Active

Evasion
• Player gains 15% dodge chance for 17 seconds when activated (20s at rank IV) Medium Armor Rank 22 56 stamina Instant Self

Morph:

Elude
• Player gains 15% dodge chance for 20 seconds when activated (23s at rank IV)
• Player gains 1% dodge for each piece of medium armor equipped (Evasion Rank IV) 56 stamina Instant Self

or

Shuffle
• Player gains 15% dodge chance for 20 seconds when activated (23s at rank IV)
• Removes 1 snare for each piece of medium armor equipped (Evasion Rank IV) 56 stamina Instant Self

Passive

Dexterity
Rank I With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases critical strike chance with physical attacks by 1% per piece of medium armor equipped Medium Armor Rank 2 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases critical strike chance with physical attacks by 2% per piece of medium armor equipped (Dexterity Rank I) -- -- --
Rank III With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases critical strike chance with physical attacks by 3% per piece of medium armor equipped (Dexterity Rank II) -- -- --

Wind Walker
Rank I With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases stamina regeneration by 2% per piece of medium armor equipped Medium Armor Rank 6 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases stamina regeneration by 4% per piece of medium armor equipped (Wind Walker Rank I) -- -- --

Improved Sneak
Rank I With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Decreases the detection area radius by 3% and the cost of Sneaking by 4% per piece of medium armor equipped Light Armor Rank 14 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Decreases the detection area radius by 5% and the cost of Sneaking by 7% per piece of medium armor equipped (Improved Sneak Rank I) -- -- --

Agility
Rank I With a full set of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases attack speed by 5% when a medium armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped Medium Armor Rank 38 -- -- --
Rank II With a full set of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases attack speed by 10% when a medium armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped (Agility Rank I) -- -- --

Athletics
Rank I With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases sprint move speed by 2% and the stamina cost of Roll Dodge by 2% per piece of Medium Armor equipped Light Armor Rank 42 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Medium Armor equipped: • Increases sprint move speed by 4% and the stamina cost of Roll Dodge by 4% per piece of Medium Armor equipped (Athletics Rank I) -- -- --

HEAVY ARMOR SKILLS - Focus on armor, resistance, blocking and health

Active

Immoveable
• Increases armor and spell resistance by 17 for 8 seconds (20 at rank IV)
• Grants immunity to knock back and disabling effects for the duration Heavy Armor Rank 22 56 stamina Instant Self

Morph:

Immoveable Brute
• Increases armor and spell resistance by 20 for 8 seconds (23 at rank IV)
• Grants immunity to knock back and disabling effects for the duration
• Increases power with melee attacks by 1% for each piece of heavy armor equipped (Immoveable Rank IV) 56 stamina Instant Self

or

Unstoppable
• Increases armor and spell resistance by 20 for 8 seconds (23 at rank IV)
• Grants immunity to knock back and disabling effects for the duration
• Increases duration for each piece of heavy armor equipped by 5% (Immoveable Rank IV) 56 stamina Instant Self

Passive

Resolve
Rank I With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases armor by 1% and base spell resist by 1% for each piece of heavy armor equipped Heavy Armor Rank 2 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases armor by 2% and base spell resist by 2% for each piece of heavy armor equipped Heavy Armor Rank 10 -- -- --
Rank III With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases armor by 3% and base spell resist by 3% for each piece of heavy armor equipped (Resolve Rank II) -- -- --

Constitution
Rank I With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases health regeneration by 2% per piece of heavy armor equipped Heavy Armor Rank 6 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases health regeneration by 4% per piece of heavy armor equipped Heavy Armor Rank 18 -- -- --

Juggernaut
Rank I With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases power with melee attack by 0.5% per piece of heavy armor equipped Heavy Armor Rank 14 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases power with melee attack by 1% per piece of heavy armor equipped (Juggernaut Rank I) -- -- --

Bracing
Rank I With a full set of Heavy Armor equipped: • Decreases cost of blocking by 10% when a heavy armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped Heavy Armor Rank 38 -- -- --
Rank II With a full set of Heavy Armor equipped: • Decreases cost of blocking by 20% when a heavy armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped (Bracing Rank I) -- -- --

Rapid Mending
Rank I With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases healing received by 0.5% per piece of heavy armor equipped Heavy Armor Rank 42 -- -- --
Rank II With one or more pieces of Heavy Armor equipped: • Increases healing received by 1% per piece of heavy armor equipped (Rapid Mending Rank I) -- -- --
Cromwolf
Wed Apr 02 2014, 04:40AM
Dorain
Registered Member #616
To save you time, here's a link with all the skills
click

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF